Friday, August 17, 2007

Doyle W. Sexton - Mayor Candidate

Doyle W Sexton for Mayor

Hello, my name is Doyle W Sexton. I am running for Mayor of Ogden city. I would like to tell you a little history of me and what I want to do for you. I was born in Park City Utah. When I was two years old my family moved to Ogden. I lived and went to school in Ogden until I went into the Army. In the Army I served in Frankfurt Germany. After the Army I worked for Hill AFB until I retired. Now that I am retired I want to work for the people of Ogden.

As Mayor I want to reduce the city’s traffic congestion, improve the business climate and keep the taxes down. I want to support our police and fire departments and do what I can for our schools, libraries and children.

I will find a way to deal with the gangs and stop gang activities in Ogden. Most of all I want to support our business people with lower taxes. Now is the time for our city to stop raising taxes and start staying within the budget.

Doyle W. Sexton for Mayor | 801-605-0357 | sexton84401@netzero.com

© 2005 - 2017 Weber County Forum™ -- All Rights Reserved