Thursday, March 31, 2011

Boss Godfrey 3/31/10 Announcement

From: Godfrey, Matthew
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 10:27 AM
To: All Ogden City Users
Subject: My Plans

At 10:30 I will be announcing that I will not be seeking a 4th term as Mayor. There are incredible things happening here. What you all have accomplished is without precedent. The new image of Ogden, reduction of crime, new jobs and unparalleled redevelopment of our once decayed town is a hallmark to your hard work and tenacity. There is a clear vision for the future and a team of people who are making that vision a reality. I don't see that I'm needed here so it's time for me to move on to new adventures.

I have tremendous respect for everyone here. You have become more than co-workers, you are my friends and I will miss you when my time is up. Until January, I will continue to work as hard, if not harder, than before. There is much left to accomplish and I intend to put my all into working with you to make things happen.

Thank you for your friendship, hard work and dedication to Ogden.

Matthew

© 2005 - 2017 Weber County Forum™ -- All Rights Reserved