Wednesday, February 13, 2019

TL Feeny: Actual Human Being (not necessarily a grown-up) (c) 2019

Here ya go, Geri. Check out my photo montage, wherein I offer to prove up the fact that I'm actually a Human being, from the Earth-planet:

 Here are a few shots of the family cabin, which is situated on 640 acres in eastern Weber County, Utah (South Fork):







Play your cards right, Geri, and you can relax here anytime you want. The last pic features my ex-wife Annetta, who, at the time was helping me sweep out the "cement pond"

 Speaking of my ex, here are two more shots of the two of us.



 

Dang. Did I ever screw that relationship up? Never again, I do swear!

 Special note to my bestest buddy (you),whom I teased last week about the possibility of a menage-a-trois and/or bisexual experience with my gal-pal Erin, which I perhaps too-quickly ruled out. Surprise of surprises, I guess.






In first above photo, Erin is the gorgeous redhead on the left.

 As to this photo, please consider it to be gratuitous, inasmuch as I have no idea whom this person is:



 Ya gotta admire the camera angle and razor-sharp focus though, no?

 And for those folks who wonder why the "worldly" Erin would even hang-out with me in Ogden, here ia a shot of a few of her friends, all of whom live in or around Ogden, believe it or not.


As you can plainly see, Geri,  these sexy young gals ain't exactly your typical Utah girls!

YES! Tom Feeny is an actual well-rounded human being (and NOT a dim-witted broke-ass barber).
Okay, Geri. That's about it -- for now.

© 2005 - 2017 Weber County Forum™ -- All Rights Reserved