Saturday, August 29, 2009

Clip and Carry Guide to the Primary Candidates

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cut along Dotted Line - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Clip and Carry Guide to the Primary Candidates – Vote on SEPTEMBER 15th”

At Large Seat "A"
[X] Mark “Stinky” Hains – The Godfreyite Candidate! Lots of good real estate money backing him!
Susan Van Hooser – Works too hard and is too independent. She ran against me for mayor and almost beat me. She knows how I operate and that makes me very nervous.

At Large Seat “B”
[X] David “Alfred E” Phipps – The Godfreyite Candidate! Appreciates how much Ogden sucks!
Bart Blair – Has one of the few Ogden businesses that I haven’t run off yet. Says he wants to make Ogden more business friendly. Sounds like a whiner to me.
Justin Morris – Wants to preserve undeveloped foothills and open space. Remember I love open space too – it’s the only thing in Ogden left for me to borrow against.
Jennifer Neil – She’s “The Lovely Jennifer” from the WCF blog. She says she can work with me. People who think that, I eat alive, then go have a real meal.
James McNamara – Mystery Candidate.
Roan W. Poulter – Mystery Candidate.
Angelo Joshua Roma – Mystery Candidate.

Municipal Ward 1
[X] Travis “G-Trav” Pate – The Godfreyite Candidate! Big gondola supporter!
Jesse Garcia – Hardworking, independent-minded “ethnic” who takes full-bore slanders from me and doesn’t cave in – a real pain in my butt!
Neil K. Gardner – Mystery Candidate.

Municipal Ward 3
[X] Patrick A. Dean – So far we've been able to keep him concealed as a Mystery Candidate; but for my loyal supporters who haven't yet gotten the word, here's a helpful clue: Patrick Dean has signs at G-train's office on 24th; enough said [wink].
[?] Doug Stephens – The kind of wishy-washy politician I can work with. He supports me more and more all the time. He’s “growing in” to my way of thinking.
David G. Wolfgram – Has done a lot of volunteer work. City Council Chairwoman Amy Wicks tells people he’s a “good guy.” This makes me very, very nervous.
Trevor N. Hansen – Neil Hansen’s son. Trevor’s dad keeps running against me and losing. Now it’s his kid’s turn, I guess. He must not like me either.
John H. Thompson – Runs for lots of things, and draws maybe three votes whenever he does.

“Clip and Carry Guide to the Primary Candidates – Vote on SEPTEMBER 15th”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cut along Dotted Line - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

© 2005 - 2017 Weber County Forum™ -- All Rights Reserved